3/4" 100psi 100 NSF Grade Poly Pipe
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
3/4 in. x 100 ft. Polyethylene Pipe is flexible and durable. It is ideal for a variety of water service and irrigation applications. It is easy to install on uneven terrain and it withstands the weather.
- Polyethylene construction.
- Convenient 100 ft. coil handles large jobs with few joints needed.
- 100 psi maximum working pressure.
- Potable grade.
- Flexible for easy installation.
- Strong to withstand harsh conditions.
- Resistant to damage from vibrations, surface loads and pressure surges.
- Resists rot, corrosion and chemical damage.
- Compliant with NSF 14/61 specifications.
|Manufacturer Part Number||X2-75100100|