Fol-Da-Tank 84 Inch Long 250 Gallon Urethane Potable Water Bladder Tank
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Fol-Da-Tank Collapsible Tanks for Water Shuttle and Storage (Pillow Style)Please Note: The tank dimensions show a +/- of 6" when filled. Once the tank is filled with water the length and width will shrink.
It was more than fifty years ago that the first Fol-Da-Tank was introduced to firefighters, who recognized its value and quality immediately. In fact, the quality was so good many of these original models are still on the job, performing like new.Fol-Da-Tank has proved to be the practical answer as an extra water supply for rural areas, where water pressure is low or as a back-up facility for municipal fire departments.
- Fire Fighting Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Water shuttle and storage
- Construction sites
- Feeding livestock
- Mixing fertilizer, pesticides, or herbicides
- For parks and nurseries Ã¢â‚¬â€œ anywhere water sources are scarce
- Drinking water source
The tanks are NOT designed for handling petroleum products.
- Potable water fabric NSF/ANSI 61 standard
- Eleven standard sizes
- Compact Ã¢â‚¬â€œ easy to store Ã¢â‚¬â€œ folds down to 18"x18"x18"
- Resists chemical contamination, mildew, rot, and solar heat
- RF welded seams for longer life
- Severe weather tolerance to -40 F
- Fills and empties in minutes by pump or gravity flow
- Easily handled by one person
- 1-1/2" ball valve with female threads included on tanks under 2000 gallons
- 2" ball valve and cam lock fitting included on tanks over 2000 gallons
- Large 4" fill opening
- Transportable by truck
Warranty Ã¢â‚¬â€œ The 8130 PW3 NSF/FDA Vinyl is offered with a seven year limited warranty for weathering.
Physical Membrane Specifications
|Base - Type :||Polyester|
|Fabric Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Weight:||6.5 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Finished Coated Weight: |
|28 +2 -1 oz / sq. yd.|
|220 lbs / 220 lbs|
|Trapezoid Tear: |
|65 lbs / 65 lbs|
|Grab Tensile: |
|540 lbs / 540 lbs|
|Strip Tensile: |
|400 / 350 lbs. / in.|
|Adhesion (min.): |
|10 lb. / in.|
|Hydrostatic Resistance: |
|Dead Load: |
|2" seam, 210 lbs, 105 lbs |
106 F / 71 C
|Cold Crack: |
|Pass -40 F|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PW250|