Norwesco 1250 Gallon Plastic Two Compartment Septic Tank with Two Manholes - Approved in Canada - IAPMO Certified
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
1250 Gallon Two Compartment Bruiser Septic Tank - 2 Manways
For Use In Canada Only
- Preplumbed with installed PVC tees and septic adapters
- No special backfill is needed. Native soil may be used.
- Use where delivery of special backfill mixtures and water is next to impossible.
- No need to fill with water during initial installation.
- Accepts 4 effluent filters.
Important Note: No need to fill with water during initial installation.
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.
Bruiser Septic Tank Standards:
1. Can I install a bruiser septic tank under a driveway?
Frequently Asked Septic Tank Questions
2. Is there a sand/gravel mixture recommended for bedding/backfill?
3. Can I use a septic tank above ground?
4. Can hot water be stored in plastic septic tanks?
5. How do you access underground plastic septic tanks?
6. Can I pick up a plastic septic tank nearby?
|Manufacturer Part Number||41754|