Norwesco 1250 Gallon Plastic Two Compartment Septic Tank with Loose Plumbing and Low Profile Design - IAPMO Certified
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
1250 Gallon Low Profile Septic Tank - Loose Plumbing2 Compartment Septic Tank Includes:
- (2) 20" Manways
- Loose Gaskets & Tees (see video below for install assistance)
- Rotationally molded rugged. one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension. double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.Part Number:
- N-43503 FOB MN. OH. UT. NY. OK. WA
- N-43542 FOB Ohio (Illinois Tank)
- N-43511 FOB Georgia (North/South Carolina Tank)
- N-43545 FOB Georgia (Side Inlet/Side Outlet)
- N-44483 (IAPMO APPROVED) - Fob Hanford Ca & Chowchilla Ca (Chowchilla no LTL option. Will call or contract carrier only.)
Across the United States there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state. or county where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need. please consult with your local health department.
|Manufacturer Part Number||43542|