Norwesco 1725 Gallon Plastic Underground Water Storage Cistern Tank
|Norwesco's Low Profile cistern tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort. Our cisterns are ideal for instances when drinking water must be hauled in or if a well does not meet consumption needs. Norwesco Low Profile cisterns are manufactured using resins that meet FDA specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water. Where applicable, the Low Profile cisterns have been certified under ANSI/NSF Standard 61.|
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Norwesco 1725 Gallon Below Ground Water Tank1725 Gallon Norwesco Below Ground Water Tank Includes:
- (2) 20 Manhole w/ Cover
- Rotationally molded rugged one-piece tank with no seams to leak
- No assembly required. reducing installation time and effort.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension. double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Product Ships From:
- Part # 44407 - MN. OH. OK. UT. NY. WA. CA. CA Note: (Chowchilla no LTL option. Will call or contract carrier only.)
- Part # 43550 - GA
|Manufacturer Part Number||44407|
|Warranty||3 years years|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!