Norwesco 225 Gallon Plastic Chemical Injection Tank
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
225 Gallon Chemical Injection System (tank, stand, basin) is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Corrosion resistant polyethylene stands won't rust.
- Containment basin provides 110% containment of the tank.
- Basins are enclosed to keep out debris and prevent wildlife or livestock from getting into the containment making the basin an eco-friendly system.
- Tank Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Requires Full Length Support
- Containment basins have pump mount and a 2" and 3" female threaded connection for items such as solar panels.
- Horizontal tank has 6" Vented Lid
- Does not come standard with an outlet fitting. (if needed call to order)
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||63885|
We found other products you might like!