Ronco Plastics 20 Gallon Plastic RV Water Tank
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
20 Gallon Rv Fresh Water Tank
R-RVB556, 20 gallon rv fresh water holding tanks are FDA approved for fresh potable drinking water storage. Yes, these tanks can also be used for rv toilet (head) holding tanks, greywater and blackwater situations.
- Perfect for storage of fresh drinking water on rvs, campers, motorhomes, travel trailers.
- Rotomolded using FDA approved polyethylene plastic resin.
- Tank dimensions can be rotated to meet your needs.
- Option 1: Standard Fitting Package Option As Shown In Image:
- 1-1/4" Female NPT Threaded Fitting Top Center Inlet
- 1/2" Female NPT Threaded Fitting Bottom Center Outlet
- 1/2" Female NPT Threaded Fitting Top Corner Vent Fitting
- Option 2: Blank Tank - You can purchase the tank with no fittings or holes and install your own. This tank will be a blank box with no holes or fittings.
- Option 3: Build Your Own Tank - For an additional fee we will install the fittings according to the specifications you request. If you select this option, email or fax us thefitting drawingindicating the locations and sizes you want the fittings to be. We will contact you to go over it with your additional cost. Once both parties have approved your drawing we will complete your order.
*Mounting straps are not offered on this item.
*Not intended for gasoline fuel storage.
*If needed we will create a custom tank for your project.
|Inlet||1.25 In. NPT|
|Max Temperature||120 Degrees Celcius|
|NSF / ANSI 61 Approved Resin||Yes|
|Outlet||0.5 In. NPT|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RVB556|
|Warranty||3 years years|