Snyder Industries 240 Gallon Plastic Stackable Tote Tank Gravity Feed System with Brass Inserts, Drip Tray, and Two 120 Gallon Tanks
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Slimtainers are designed with space in mind. These stackable space-saving systems maximize valuable floor space in shops where a narrower footprint is required. Like our stackable Cubetainer systems, the Slimtainers will provide safe and efficient storage for a variety of bulk Class IIIB fluids including oils, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, ATF and anti-freeze, all within the narrowest tank footprint on the market. Stackable tanks are cleaner and more reliable than traditional oil drums and allow you to buy in bulk to reduce your total fluid expenses.
- Narrow 23" deep footprint - Allows for use in tight spaces along bays or between bays.
- Dispensing outlets on the front and both ends of the tank - Provides versatility for a wide range of installation options.
- When stacked two high, top fill is 84" - Complies with maximum fill height for many oil suppliers.
- Translucent tank with molded-in and inked level markers - Allow for visual level inspection without the need for external site gauges.
- Constructed from high density FDA compliant polyethylene resin.
- Available wall anchor kits - for added stability and security.
- Optional 25" wide 110% containment - complies with EPA/SPCC.
- Specific Gravity: 1.9 Heavy Duty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1035700N95402|