Norwesco 2000 Gallon Plastic Multi-Use Underground Liquid Storage Tank
These polyethylene rectangular cisterns are designed for drinking-water storage. They can be used in outdoors thanks to its UV resistance. Available in translucent white or not translucent black, with gallon markers for level viewing. Enjoy 3 years warranty.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
2000 Gallon Underground Cistern Water Storage Tanks2600 gallon underground water tank or underground water cistern as they are often called is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece. seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage. and underground rainwater storage applications.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24"" from the top of the tank.
- 20" Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
|Manufacturer Part Number||44593|
|Warranty||3 years years|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!