Norwesco 159 Inch Long 2500 Gallon Plastic Multi-Use Underground Liquid Storage Tank
|The 2500 is the largest capacity below ground storage tank made today. Typically used to store water –both potable and non-potable– it can also be used as a large capacity septic tank. The end ribs will accept fittings up to 4" in size. Integral columns in the tank give it excellent structural strength.|
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
2500 Gallon Below Ground Holding Tank
2500 gallon underground holding is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, septic & wastewater applications.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24"" from the top of the tank.
- 20"" Vented Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
Tank Must Be Vented
This tank design will accept up to 4" plumbing options. Integral columns in the tank give it excellent structural strength.
|Manufacturer Part Number||42119|
|Warranty||3 years years|